Employment with the Greater Richmond Convention Center
Spectra Venue Management knows it takes experience to host an unforgettable one. With a variety of Spectra managed Convention Centers throughout North America, we are the experts that help bring out the best in those who work with us.
At Spectra managed venues, we draw on innovation, collaboration, and engagement to create bottom-line impact for meeting planners, tradeshow organizers, and show producers.
- Innovation – we take an entrepreneurial approach to your event and it’s opportunities; we tailor solutions to your challenges; we have proven sustainability initiatives; we are connected to Comcast technology
- Collaboration – we work hand in hand with event planners to create seamless experiences; we believe our competitive advantage is driven by our passion to be your partner.
- Engagement – we work tirelessly to redefine event experiences; we leverage all resources to fuel your event success
- Impact – we understand, anticipate, and care for every detail of your event; we create unforgettable experiences for attendees; we work to drive revenue and growth for our clients.
When you book at a Spectra managed venue, you can be assured that by utilizing our proven methods, innovative concepts, responsive customer service, and passionate industry professionals, a partnership with Spectra will turn your event into an unforgettable experience.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we encourage you to take a few minutes to explore the employment opportunities listed below. Please follow the instructions in the job posting or as noted below in order to apply for a position. Spectra Venue Management is an equal opportunity employer and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply. Spectra Venue Management maintains a “drug free workplace” for its employees.
For all Spectra Venue Management positions at the Greater Richmond Convention Center, please fill out the application below:
To submit online, save the completed application to your computer and then send via e-mail to email@example.com or mail to Human Resources, Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 N. Third ST, Richmond, VA 23219, or fax to 804-225-0508.
Please click on the following links below to see our current open positions:
- Full-Time Professional/Administrative Positions
- Full-Time Service/Maintenance Positions
- Part-Time / On-Call Positions
ARAMARK Food and Beverage positions: