Greater Richmond Convention Center’s Physical/Mailing Address
403 North 3rd Street
Richmond, VA 23219
For GPS/Directions to our Parking Deck use the following address:
351 North 3rd Street
Richmond, Va. 23219
The Greater Richmond Convention Center parking facility is located at the corner of 3rd Street and Marshall Street, and is conveniently connected to the Convention Center via an enclosed skywalk for your comfort.
For directions, please click on the link below.
Directions to the Facility
For more information about parking, please click on the links below:
- 6 level parking facility
- 401 general public parking spaces available
- 10 handicapped parking spaces
- 2 elevators located on the east side
- Stairs located on both the east and west sides
Operational Hours & Rates
- Open based upon event activity
- Public Parking $7.00 per vehicle
- Overnight Parking $26.00 per vehicle by permit only
Rules and Regulations
- Park only in marked stalls
- Vehicles to occupy only one (1) stall
- Vehicles in excess of 19′ in length are not permitted
- All overhead structure Clearance Signs must be observed at all times
- No vehicle above 7′ – 8″ in height beyond Level 2
- No vehicle above 6′ – 7″ in height beyond Level 3
- No parking in Travel Lanes or Fire Lanes
- Vehicles illegally parked in handicapped spaces will be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense
- No backing into stalls, vehicles must be parked front in only
- Authorized Overnight Parking Permit must be displayed on the dash of the vehicle and visible from the outside at all times
- Parking ticket does not allow for re-entry following departure
- Parking ticket is not transferable
- Unauthorized vehicles parked on premises are subject to ticketing and/or towing at owner’s expense
- Selling, soliciting, demonstration of equipment and/or distributing handbill are prohibited
- No loitering in parking garage
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in the parking garage is prohibited
Additional Surrounding Parking
How are you doing? The following map and list of nearby parking lots are provided for reference only in the event the Greater Richmond Convention Centers parking deck has reached its capacity. The Greater Richmond Convention Center is surrounded by an additional 4,600 parking spaces within a 6-block radius. When selecting a parking lot, we encourage you to be familiar with all parking lot rules and responsibilities before making the commitment to park.
1. Greater Richmond Convention Center Parking Deck ($7.00 per day)
Pay attendant upon entry. Payments accepted; Cash, Mastercard, Visa & American Express.
3rd Street and East Marshall Street. Enter from 3rd Street.
2. Richmond Parking Surface Lot (Honor Box)
East Marshall Street and 2nd Street. Enter from either Marshall or 2nd streets.
3. Richmond Parking Surface Lot (Attendant/Honor Box)
East Marshall Street and 3rd Street. Enter from Marshall or 3rd streets.
4. Central Parking System Surface Lot (Honor Box)
East Marshall Street between 1st Street and 2nd Street. Enter from Marshall or 1st streets.
5. Standard Parking Deck (Attendant)
500 East Marshall Street. Enter from Marshall or 5th streets.
6. Standard Parking Deck (Attendant)
East Marshall Street between 6th Street and 7th Street. Enter from 6th Street.
7. Parking Deck (Attendant)
7th and Marshall streets. Enter from 7th Street.
8. Surface Parking Lot (Attendant/Honor Box)
8th and Marshall streets. Enter from Marshall or 8th streets.
9. 10th Street Surface Lot (Attendant)
10th Street between Clay and Marshall streets. Enter from 10th Street.
10. City of Richmond Surface Lot (Honor Box)
8th Street between Leigh and Clay streets. Enter from Clay or 8th streets.
11. Standard Parking Deck (Attendant)
7th Street across from the Richmond Coliseum. Enter from 7th Street.
12. Standard Parking Surface Lot (Honor Box)
At the corner of 4th and Leigh streets. Enter from 4th or Leigh streets.
13. Standard Parking Surface Lot (Attendant/Honor Box)
East Broad Street between 4th Street and 5th Street. Enter from 5th or 4th streets.
14. Parking Deck (Attendant)
2nd Street between Grace and Franklin streets. Enter from Grace or Franklin streets.
15. Surface Parking Lot (Honor Box)
On Grace Street between 6th and 7th streets. Enter from 6th or 7th streets.
16. Parking Deck (Attendant)
8th Street between Grace and Franklin streets. Enter from 8th Street.
**Gray parking areas are private parking facilities that offer event parking for specific events.